Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A Smart Girl's Guide to Starting Middle School is a book with tips and facts for girls going into middle school.
The book is split into six different categories each with tips and quizzes related to the subject.
- Quiz: How do you Deal? Find out how well you deal with change.
- Picture yourself
- Rise 'n Shine
- Mini quiz: Good Morning?: find out what your school mornings are like.
- "What do I wear?"
- Getting there: questions from girls about arriving late for middle school.
- Before you go...
- Getting around
- Your locker
- Moving in: What to put in your locker and leave out.
- Pack perfect
- Take a seat: the best and worst seats to have in a classroom.
- Teacher types
- First impressions
- Got a question?
- Teacher troubles
- Class notes: Explains and gives tips about different classes in middle school.
- Keep it together
- "Why do I have so much homework?"
- Just do it
- Excuses, excuses
- Test time
- Making the grade
- "Whadja get?": tips on handling grade competition among friends.
- To cheat or not to cheat?
- Fading Friendships
- Make new friends
- Join the Crowd?
- Tough Times: how to deal with bullies
- The school dance
- Quiz: What's your passion?
- Get psyched for tryouts
- Chill out
- How much is too much?
- Stressed out?
- Commit or quit?
- You can do this!: quotes from girls about how they feel about middle school now.