Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Addy's Patterns were a set of American Girl Patterns. They were released in 1993 for Addy's Collection and later retired. The patterns allowed skilled tailors to make some of the outfits in Addy Walker's collection.
- Meet Accessories: Kerchief.
- School Suit and Blouse: Jacket, blouse, and skirt.
- Tartan Plaid Dress: Dress.
- Addy's Winter Coat: Coat.
- Addy's Nightgown: Nightgown.
The pattern may be downloaded from http://agplaythings.com/AG%20Patterns/DollDressPatterns.html. Adobe Reader is needed.