The dolls were was originally part of their Holiday Collection and generally integrated into the holiday story in some way. Historical characters on the covers of the holiday books were shown holding their dolls before American Girl redid the covers. Prior to the BeForever revamp, American Girl retired most of these dolls. In 2015, Josefina and Addy's dolls were rereleased with minor modifications (notably, earrings were removed) and bundled with several revamped prior accessories as part of their nighttime necessities; thus they were no longer available as individual purchases.
Items in italics are retired.
- Kaya'aton'my: Doll and Cradleboard
- Felicity Merriman: Invitation and Fashion Doll
- Caroline Abbott: None
- Josefina Montoya: Niña Doll, Josefina's Nighttime Accessories
- Cécile Rey: None
- Marie-Grace Gardner: None
- Kirsten Larson: Kirsten's Doll
- Addy Walker: Ida Bean Doll, Addy's Bedroom Accessories
- Samantha Parkington: Samantha's Doll
- Rebecca Rubin: Rebecca's Bedroom Accessories
- Kit Kittredge: Aviator Doll
- Molly McIntire: Molly's Nurse Doll
- Maryellen Larkin: None
- Julie Albright: Julie's Christmas Gift