Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Skin: Light
- Hair: Black, upper back length, bangs
- Emerson's hair comes looped into two semi-up ponytail buns.
- Eyes: Brown
Faux-wrap t-shirt. V-neckline. Top of shirt of pink, white, and purple striped knit designed like a ballet wrap top, with a bias bow on the left; cap sleeves of same striped fabric; bottom half is solid purple knit. Velcros up the back.
Pink star-print pull-on skirt. Magenta tulle over lay; main fabric is magenta satin with purple hearts and silver dots. Magenta fold over elastic at waistband.
Two pink ponytail holders; pink tulle bows attached.
Pink knit panties. Plain edge on legs. White elastic waistband.
Pink ballet-shoe wellies (boots.) Base color of light pink with magenta overlay of ballet shoe and ribbons winding up and around, with light pink bow image on toes. Lined with white netting for stain prevention. Slit open on the back for ease of removal/wear; no closure.
The matching children's outfit is available:
- Shirt: $26
- Skirt: $28
- Socks: $20
- Wellies: $26
- In prototypes, Emerson's top appeared to be two separate components which were made into a single-piece top in the final release.
- Because of Emerson's hairbows, she is explicitly warned to be unsuitable for children under three years of age.
- ↑ The socks are part of a set and unavailable as a separate purchase.