Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Felicity's Paper Dolls I was a set of paper dolls focusing on Felicity Merriman. It was released in 1991 and was also part of Felicity's Pastimes collection before being retired in 2000.
Outfits and Accessories Represented
- Felicity comes in her shift, stays, and pocket.
- Posie the Lamb
- Rose Garden Gown
- Round-Eared Cap, Coral Necklace, Handkerchief, and Purse
- Peach Preserves
- Apple Butter Gown with Work Cap
- Apple Sack, Apple, and Apple Mush in Kettle
- Laced Jacket and Petticoat
- Hornbook, Quill, Ink, and Copybook
- Tea Caddy, Saucer, and Cup
- Night Shift, Cap and Mules
- Noah's Ark
- Bed Warmer and Candle
- Christmas Gown and Stomacher
- Invitation and Fashion Doll
- Holiday Basket
- Spring Gown with Pinner Apron and Pompon
- The apron and pompon is on another page.
- Felicity's Guitar
- Needlework Kit and Frame
- Cake and Tarts, Figurine
- Chocolate Pot and Cup
- Summer Gown, Hat, and Slippers
- Shuttlecock and Battledore
- Mortar, Pestle, Witch Hazel, and Gathering Basket
- Cardinal Cloak (over Apple Butter Gown)
- Muff, Mitts and Pattens
- Riding Habit and Hat with Riding Boots
- Travel Trunk
- The first edition of Felicity's Paper Dolls had a floral pattern on the envelope and accessory envelope.