Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Grace came with a paperback copy of Grace.
- Grace's Baking Outfit
- Grace's Pajamas
- Grace's City Outfit
- Grace's Opening-Night Outfit
- Grace's Travel Coat
- Grace's Sightseeing Outfit
- Grace's Welcome Gifts
- Grace's French Bakery
- Grace's Baking Set
- Grace's French Bulldog
- Grace's Paris Accessories
- Grace's Pastry Cart
- Grace's Travel Set
- Grace's Bistro Set
- Grace's Sightseeing Accessories
- Grace's Sweet Hairstyles Set
- Grace's French Dessert Set
- Grace Thomas's Sparkle Bow Tee for Girls
- Grace Thomas's Puppy Tee for Girls
- Grace Thomas's Jewelry and Photo Keeper for Girls
- Grace Thomas's Travel Case for Girls
- Dots and Bows Phone Wristlet
- Baking with Grace Activity Book
Grace's Starter Collection
Grace did not have a starter collection upon her debut. Consumers were offered purchase of the doll, meet book, and Grace's Welcome Gifts for $152, and $168 for the option to add ear piercing and a set of Paris-themed earrings exclusive to Grace:
- Silver Eiffel Tower dangles
- Red heart studs
- Blue bow studs
Debut Giveaway Item
Grace's giveaway item was a red and black black apron in a giveaway envelope.
Grace's Whole World
A Whole World collection was not released.
- Grace's Earrings Set was sold as a Truly Me accessory under the name Paris Earring Set in 2016 for a discounted price of $6.