Historical beds are large enough to sleep at least one doll, and were initially part of a Bedtime Collection. Beds originally came with no bedding such as quilts or covers; these were sold separately as Historical Bedding if available. Later the bedding was bundled with the beds, and prices were raised accordingly.
Kaya did not receive a physical bed, as Nimipuu did not have bed structures.
Beds for Historical Characters
Retired sets are in italics.
- Felicity Merriman: Felicity's Bed and Bedding
- Caroline Abbott: Caroline's Bed and Bedding
- Josefina Montoya: Sleigh Bed, Josefina's Bed and Bedding
- Cécile Rey: Half-Canopy Bed 
- Kirsten Larson: Kirsten's Bed
- Addy Walker: Rope Bed, Addy's Bed and Bedding
- Samantha Parkington: Samantha's Bed, Samantha's Bed and Bedding
- Rebecca Rubin: Rebecca's Bed and Bedding, Rebecca's BeForever Bed and Bedding
- Kit Kittredge: Kit's Day Bed, Kit's Bed and Bedding
- Nanea Mitchell: Nanea's Bed and Hawaiian Quilt
- Molly McIntire: Molly's Bed, Molly's Bed and Bedding
- Maryellen Larkin: Maryellen's Sofa Bed Set
- Melody Ellison: Melody's Bed and Bedding
- Julie Albright: Julie's Bed and Bedding, Julie's BeForever Bed and Bedding