Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Originally these sets often included a book, a method of heating or lighting at night such as candles or lamps, and/or a method of washing up in the morning. Until the widespread use of indoor plumbing, people did not do morning or evening toilet care (such as face washing) in a bathroom, as privies, necessaries, outhouses, and other places with the toilet were a distance from the house and only used for human elimination due to levels of filth. Therefore, people kept these items nearby for morning or evening use.
With BeForever's release of bedroom sets, practically every characters received new accessory sets. Many contained items similar to ones from various older retired sets.
Nighttime Accessories for Historical Characters
Items in italics are retired.
- Felicity Merriman: Felicity's Nighttime Necessities
- Elizabeth Cole: Elizabeth's Dressing Table Accessories
- Josefina Montoya: Josefina's Nighttime Necessities, Josefina's Nighttime Accessories
- Kirsten Larson: Kirsten's Nighttime Necessities
- Addy Walker: Addy's Nighttime Necessities, Addy's Bedroom Accessories
- Samantha Parkington: Samantha's Nighttime Necessities, Samantha's Bedtime Accessories
- Rebecca Rubin: Rebecca's Bedroom Accessories
- Kit Kittredge: Kit's Bedtime Extras, Kit's Radio Set
- Molly McIntire: Molly's Nightstand Accessories
- Melody Ellison: Melody's Bedroom Accessories
- Julie Albright: Julie's Room Accessories, Julie's Snack Set