Holiday Outfits are primary outfits associated with the Holiday Books or Holiday story for the Historical Characters. This also includes outfits for the Best Friend Characters. In Holiday focused advertisements for characters, these are the outfits they are or were shown in, especially in catalogs.
Outfits for the Historical Characters were, until the 2004 book cover changes prior to the BeForever revamp, shown on the cover of the first versions of the Holiday Books. Many were part of the story in some way, generally with special meaning to the character.
List of Holiday Outfits
Items in italic are retired.
- Felicity Merriman: Christmas Gown and Stomacher
- Caroline Abbott: Caroline's Holiday Gown
- Josefina Montoya: Christmas Dress and Mantilla, Josefina's Navidad Outfit
- Cécile Rey: Cécile's Special Dress
- Marie-Grace Gardner: Marie-Grace's Party Outfit
- Kirsten Larson: Saint Lucia Gown
- Addy Walker: Tartan Plaid Dress
- Samantha Parkington: Cranberry Party Dress, Samantha's Holiday Set
- Rebecca Rubin: Rebecca's Hanukkah Dress, Rebecca's Holiday Outfit
- Kit Kittredge: Christmas Outfit, Kit's Christmas Outfit
- Molly McIntire: Evergreen Velvet Dress
- Maryellen Larkin: Maryellen's Christmas Party Outfit
- Melody Ellison: Melody's Christmas Outfit
- Julie Albright: Julie's Christmas Outfit, Julie's Holiday Outfit
The Best Friend Characters all have holiday outfits; The outfits are primarily tied to the movies and are shown worn on the characters, generally near the end of the movie. The exceptions are Ivy Ling, as there has been no movie for Julie, and Ruthie as Kit's movie was not based on a Christmas ending.
- Elizabeth Cole: Elizabeth's Holiday Gown
- Nellie O'Malley: Nellie's Holiday Outfit
- Ruthie Smithens: Ruthie's Holiday Dress
- Emily Bennett: Emily's Holiday Outfit
- Ivy Ling: Ivy's New Year Outfit