- Face Mold: Jess Mold
- Skin: Light
- Hair: Dark brown with red streaks, left side zig-zag part, no bangs
- Jess's hair came in two loose braids.
- Eyes: Dark brown
Jess's meet outfit is intended to simulate a travel outfit for a warm Central American climate.
Orange halter top with pink, yellow, and green flower embroidery on the front. Velcros in the back.
Orange, tan, white and pink tye-dye print broomstick skirt.
Brown thong sandals with a natural braided bottom & red braided straps. The sandals have clear elastic straps to help keep them on a doll's feet.
White underwear with orange trim and a butterfly on the hip.
The girls' version of Jess's outfit was available.
- Halter Top: $26
- Skirt: $36
- Jess was the first Girl of the Year to have pajamas in her collection.
- Gwen Thompson's sandals are exactly the same as Jess's, except her braided straps are pink.
- Jess was the first Girl of the Year to have a unique face mold.