Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Josefina's Paper Dolls I was a set of paper dolls focusing on Josefina Montoya. It was released in 1998 and was also part of Josefina's Pastimes before being retired in 2000.
Outfits and Accessories Represented
- Josefina is in a camisa and drawers.
- Skirt, Camisa, Primroses, and Sash
- Hankie, Garnet Necklace, and Pouch
- Water Jar
- Gourd Ladle
- Rebozo (in two styles)
- Florecita with flowers
- Work Skirt, Lace-Trimmed Camisa, and Sash
- Speller and Cuaderno
- Picnic Lunch
- Night Shift
- Rio Grande Blanket
- Memory Box and Candlestick
- European Style Dress and Mantilla
- Niña Doll
- Colcha Altar Cloth
- Bizcochitos, Chile Ristras, Lantern, Spotted Hen, and Ramillete
- Ruffled Camisa and Ribbon-Trimmed Skirt
- Shawl, Fan, and Choker
- Apricot Blossoms
- Summer Riding Dress and Hat with Riding Boots
- Woven Blanket
- Mexican and American Flag
- Toy Farm
- Sarape and Hat
- Pouch and Socks
- Bread Loaves
- Bundle of Twigs
- Spencer Jacket and Calico Dress
- Tia Dolores's Piano
- Moccasin with Three King's Treats
- On the back of Josefina's Directions sheet is a glossary of the Spanish terms used.