Josefina's Paper Dolls I was a set of paper dolls focusing on Josefina Montoya. It was released in 1998 and was also part of Josefina's Pastimes before being retired in 2000.
Outfits and Accessories Represented
- Josefina is in a camisa and drawers.
- Skirt, Camisa, Primroses, and Sash
- Hankie, Garnet Necklace, and Pouch
- Water Jar
- Gourd Ladle
- Rebozo (in two styles)
- Florecita with flowers
- Work Skirt, Lace-Trimmed Camisa, and Sash
- Speller and Cuaderno
- Picnic Lunch
- Night Shift
- Rio Grande Blanket
- Memory Box and Candlestick
- European Style Dress and Mantilla
- Niña Doll
- Colcha Altar Cloth
- Bizcochitos, Chile Ristras, Lantern, Spotted Hen, and Ramillete
- Ruffled Camisa and Ribbon-Trimmed Skirt
- Shawl, Fan, and Choker
- Apricot Blossoms
- Summer Riding Dress and Hat with Riding Boots
- Woven Blanket
- Mexican and American Flag
- Toy Farm
- Sarape and Hat
- Pouch and Socks
- Bread Loaves
- Bundle of Twigs
- Spencer Jacket and Calico Dress
- Tia Dolores's Piano
- Moccasin with Three King's Treats
- On the back of Josefina's Directions sheet is a glossary of the Spanish terms used.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.