Josefina's Patterns were a set of American Girl Patterns. They were released in 1997 for Josefina's Collection and later retired. The patterns allowed skilled tailors to make some of the outfits in Josefina Montoya's collection.
- Meet Accessories: Rebozo.
- Indigo Skirt and Camisa: Skirt, camisa, and sash.
- Christmas Dress and Mantilla: Dress.
- Feast Day Finery: Camisa, skirt, and sash.
- Heirloom Accessories: Manton.
- Josefina's Night Shift: Night Shift.
The pattern may be downloaded from http://agplaythings.com/AG%20Patterns/DollDressPatterns.html. Adobe Reader is needed.