Joyce Albright is the mother of Julie Albright.
- Full Name: Joyce Albright
- First Appearance: Meet Julie
- Daniel Albright: Ex-husband
- Maia Albright: Ex-sister-in-law
- Julie Albright: Younger daughter
- Tracy Albright: Older daughter
- Grandma: Mother
- Grandpa: Father
Personality and Facts
Joyce owns a shop called Gladrags; however, Tracy had the idea for the name.
She divorced from her husband Daniel Albright because of different ideas about what women should do.
She is hardworking and motivated. She lived on a farm growing up and loved horses. She's very artistic and creative, just like Julie.
In The Books
Meet Julie: An American Girl
- In Julie Finds a Way, she tells Julie that when she was her age, her parents and she had to move to France. She had a hard time making friends until a girl complimented her dress. She also went to see the Eiffel Tower.