Kaya's Paper Dolls was a set of paper dolls focusing on Kaya'aton'my. It was released in 2003 and retired in 2009.
Outfits and Accessories Represented
- Buckskin Dress
- Porcupine Quill Necklace, Woven Bag, and Belt Pouch
- Deer Hide cover
- Hooded Elk Cape, Fur-Lined Moccasins, and Mittens
- Doll and Cradleboard
- Swan Circling's Saddle
- Adorned Deerskin Dress
- Digging Stick
- Lone Dog
- Basket, Smoked Salmon, Mortar and Pestle, Finger cakes, Berries, and Mashed Camas
- Sparks Flying
- Play Village
- Family Shield
- Traditional Dance Dress, Purse, Hat, and Folded Shawl
- Fancy Shawl Dress
- Jingle Dance Dress
- Speaking Rain's Dress
- Two Hawks's Outfit
- Inside Teepee
- Outside campgrounds
- Two Hawks and Stirling Howard are the only representations of boys in any paper doll set or Historical collection.
- ↑ This is based on, but not the same colors, as the Fancy Shawl Outfit of Today.