Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kaya's Paper Dolls was a set of paper dolls focusing on Kaya'aton'my. It was released in 2003 and retired in 2009.
Outfits and Accessories Represented
- Buckskin Dress
- Porcupine Quill Necklace, Woven Bag, and Belt Pouch
- Deer Hide cover
- Hooded Elk Cape, Fur-Lined Moccasins, and Mittens
- Doll and Cradleboard
- Swan Circling's Saddle
- Adorned Deerskin Dress
- Digging Stick
- Lone Dog
- Basket, Smoked Salmon, Mortar and Pestle, Finger cakes, Berries, and Mashed Camas
- Sparks Flying
- Play Village
- Family Shield
- Traditional Dance Dress, Purse, Hat, and Folded Shawl
- Fancy Shawl Dress
- Jingle Dance Dress
- Speaking Rain's Dress
- Two Hawks's Outfit
- Inside Teepee
- Outside campgrounds
- Two Hawks and Stirling Howard are the only representations of boys in any paper doll set or Historical collection.
- ↑ This is based on, but not the same colors, as the Fancy Shawl Outfit of Today.