Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kirsten's Patterns were a set of American Girl Patterns. They were released in 1989 for Kirsten's Collection and later retired. The patterns allowed skilled tailors to make some of the outfits in Kirsten Larson's collection.
- Meet Accessories: Sunbonnet and spoon bag.
- School Dress with Shawl: Dress and shawl.
- Apron Dress and Daisy Wreath: Dress and apron.
- Kirsten's Nightgown: Nightgown.
- Flannel Underwear: Chemise and petticoat.
The pattern may be downloaded from http://agplaythings.com/AG%20Patterns/DollDressPatterns.html. Adobe Reader is needed.