Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kit's Paper Dolls was a set of paper dolls focusing on Kit Kittredge. It was released in 2003 and retired in 2009.
- Kit is wearing an undershirt and poofy bloomers.
- Ruthie Smithens is wearing a lace trimmed undershirt and poofy bloomers.
- Stirling Howard is wearing and undershirt and boxer style underpants.
Outfits and Accessories Represented
- Floral Skirt and Short Sleeved Sweater
- Cloche Hat, Compass Necklace, and Clutch Purse
- Petunias in Flowerpot
- Notepad and Pencil
- Cardigan Sweater
- Lamp and 'Robin Hood' book
- Paper with Small Drawing
- Baseball Mitt
- Cincinnati Reds Banner
- Beach Pajamas and Slippers
- School Jumper
- Lunch Tin
- Book Bag, Note pad, and Pencil Case
- Wagon with food
- Canned Food
- Rickrack Jumper with Beret
- Old Winter Coat
- Christmas Dress
- Aviator Doll
- Kit's Typewriter
- The Story of Princess Ruthie
- Long Sleeved Dress
- Waste-Not Want-Not Almanac
- Lone Chicken
- Feed-Sack Dress
- Cake, Cake Slice, Server, Treat Cup, and Paper Fan
- Grace's Hat
- Overalls and Work Shirt with Boots
- Hobo Camp Supplies
- Winter Coat
- Beret and Mittens
- Camera, Photographs, and Album
- Ruthie's Dress
- Stirling's Outfit
- Two Hawks and Stirling Howard are the only representations of boys in any paper doll set or Historical collection.
- ↑ While similar to Ruthie's meet dress, this dress is yellow and purple.