Kit's Paper Dolls was a set of paper dolls focusing on Kit Kittredge. It was released in 2003 and retired in 2009.
- Kit is wearing an undershirt and poofy bloomers.
- Ruthie Smithens is wearing a lace trimmed undershirt and poofy bloomers.
- Stirling Howard is wearing and undershirt and boxer style underpants.
Outfits and Accessories Represented
- Floral Skirt and Short Sleeved Sweater
- Cloche Hat, Compass Necklace, and Clutch Purse
- Petunias in Flowerpot
- Notepad and Pencil
- Cardigan Sweater
- Lamp and 'Robin Hood' book
- Paper with Small Drawing
- Baseball Mitt
- Cincinnati Reds Banner
- Beach Pajamas and Slippers
- School Jumper
- Lunch Tin
- Book Bag, Note pad, and Pencil Case
- Wagon with food
- Canned Food
- Rickrack Jumper with Beret
- Old Winter Coat
- Christmas Dress
- Aviator Doll
- Kit's Typewriter
- The Story of Princess Ruthie
- Long Sleeved Dress
- Waste-Not Want-Not Almanac
- Lone Chicken
- Feed-Sack Dress
- Cake, Cake Slice, Server, Treat Cup, and Paper Fan
- Grace's Hat
- Overalls and Work Shirt with Boots
- Hobo Camp Supplies
- Winter Coat
- Beret and Mittens
- Camera, Photographs, and Album
- Ruthie's Dress
- Stirling's Outfit
- Two Hawks and Stirling Howard are the only representations of boys in any paper doll set or Historical collection.
- ↑ While similar to Ruthie's meet dress, this dress is yellow and purple.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.