- "McKenna" redirects here. For the doll, see McKenna Brooks (doll). For the book, see McKenna. For the movie, see McKenna Shoots for the Stars.
|Full name||McKenna Brooks|
|Series location||Seattle, WA|
|Sibling(s)||Maisey and Mara Brooks|
McKenna Brooks is the tenth Girl of the Year released by American Girl. She was released in 2012.
McKenna is a ten-year-old girl in 4th grade who lives in Seattle, Washington. She is skilled in gymnastics but struggles with her schoolwork, specifically reading comprehension.
McKenna is the oldest of three children, with younger twin sisters named Maisey and Mara Brooks.
McKenna is described as strong-willed and determined. McKenna is determined to be an Olympic gold medalist for Gymnastics.
McKenna has a dog named Cooper, and a pet hamster named Polka Dot.
- Mr. and Mrs. Brooks: McKenna, Mara, and Maisey's parents.
- Maisey and Mara Brooks: McKenna's younger twin sisters. Mara is the oldest twin. Maisey is the youngest twin.
- Grandma Peg: McKenna, Mara, and Maisey's grandmother.
- Grandpa Jack: McKenna, Mara, and Maisey's grandfather.
McKenna is portrayed by Jade Pettyjohn.
- Teal and grey striped dress
- Teal leggings
- Purple underwear
- Lavender Ponytail Holder
- See: McKenna's Collection
- As of 2013, Chrissa Maxwell, McKenna Brooks, and Saige Copeland are the only Girls of the Year to have movies in their collections.
- McKenna has so far been the only Girl of the Year to have an outfit that was not generally available; McKenna's Warm-Up Outfit was only available when purchasing her starter collection.
|Girls of the Year|