In relation to American Girl, starting in 2016 MegaBlox began the American Girl connection by releasing sets focused on the Truly Me and Girls of the Year lines. In 2017 (soon after the rename of the line), they released more sets, as well as sets based on WellieWishers; 2018 released sets based on BeForever characters.
American Girl Megablox/MegaConstrux Items
- MegaBloks Collectible Figures Assortment
- MegaBloks Uptown Style Collection
- MegaBloks Downtown Style Collection
- MegaBloks Nicki's Horse Stables
- MegaBloks McKenna's Gymnastics Training
- MegaBloks Saige's Art Studio
- MegaBloks Isabelle's Ballet Recital
- MegaBloks Grace's Pastry Cart
- MegaBloks Grace's Two-in-One Buildable Home
- MegaBloks Kanani's Shave Ice Treats
- MegaBloks Saige's Picnic
- MegaBloks Sporty Style Collection
- MegaBloks Lanie's Camping Trip
- MegaBloks Lea's Beach Hut
- MegaBloks Garden Friends Collection
- MegaBloks Garden Party
- MegaBloks Carrot's Hutch
- MegaBloks Cheerful Carriage
- MegaBloks Garden Theater
- MegaBloks Playful Playhouse
- MegaBloks Saige's Balloon Festival
- MegaBloks Lea's Two-in-One Rainforest Sanctuary
- MegaBloks Mia's Skating Rink
- MegaBloks McKenna's Gymnastics Competition
- MegaBloks Grace's Two-in-One Day In Paris
- MegaBloks Kit's Scooter
- MegaBloks Julie's Basketball Practice
- MegaBloks Isabelle's Dance Studio
- MegaBloks Outdoor Music Festival
- MegaBloks Mermaid Washtub
- MegaBloks Peekabo Picnic
- ↑ MegaBlox continues to exist as a brand for ages 1-5. For purposes of this wiki, the line and category will be called "MegaBloks", as first sets were released under that name.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Based on the modern line.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 3.7 Based on the WellieWishers line.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Based on the BeForever line.