Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From the Central Series
Only in Midnight in Lonesome Hollow
- Fern Craig
- Johnny Craig
- Harlan Craig
- Auntie Craig
- Vesta Skidmore
- Roy Skidmore
- Lucy Vanderpool
- Peter Vanderpool
- Mr. Tibbets
- Talitha Crabtree
- Joe Crabtree
Chapter By Chapter Summary
Chapter One: A Lonesome Branch
Chapter Twp: A Stranger Arrives
Chapter Three: Fern's Worries
Chapter Four: A Sad Discovery
Chapter Five: An Unexpected Threat
Chapter Six: Double Disaster
Chapter Seven: A Mysterious Light
Chapter Eight: Hunting for Clues
Chapter Nine: Midnight in Lonesome Hollow
Chapter Ten: Answers and More Questions
Chapter Eleven: A Riddle Solved
Chapter Twelve: Ruined Plans
Chapter Thirteen: The Truth Is Told
Chapter Fourteen: New Stories
Discusses the Appalachian people of Kentucky during the Great Depression. Topics include:
- The Appalachia mountains and when the first settlers arrived.
- How outsiders arrived to the mountains, since there were no roads.
- Why few outsiders, and modern changes, didn't make it to the Appalacian.
- How visitors arrived to the mountains and their views of the Appalachian people.
- Why many researchers arrived to the mountains and what they studied there.
- How Appalachian craftspeople and musicians began earning money.
- Why traveling to the mountains was difficult for researchers.
- How the coal mining industry effected the local areas during the Great Depression.
- The prejudice felt by the Appalachian people.
- Appalachian culture today.