Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Samantha's Paper Dolls I was a set of paper dolls focusing on Samantha Parkington. It was released in 1991, and was also part of Samantha's Pastimes before being retired in 2000.
Outfits and Accessories Represented
- Samantha is dressed in her Lacy Whites, minus the stockings.
- Afternoon Tea Dress (includes maroon hair bow)
- Hat, Locket Brooch, Purse
- Embroidery Sampler
- Play Pinafore and Afternoon Dress
- Gingerbread Man
- Flannel School Dress
- Tea Tin Lunchbox
- Book Strap, Report Book, and Composition Book
- Frilly White Frock with Lacy Collar
- Flower-Trimmed Hat
- White Party Slippers
- Tea Tray
- Cranberry Party Dress (collar is separate)
- Paper Snowflake
- Samantha's Nightgown
- Gingerbread House
- Christmas Music Box
- Samantha's Doll
- Peppermint Dress
- Mohair Teddy Bear
- Samantha's Present
- Party Pinafore, and Rosebud Circlet
- Lemonade Pitcher and Glasses
- Lace Fan, Nosegay, and Petit Fours
- Middy Dress, Sailor Tam, and Bo's'n Whistle
- Butterfly Net and Wildflowers
- Plaid Cape and Gaiters
- Elegant Hat and Muff
- Samantha's Silver Skates
- The first edition of Samantha's Paper Dolls had a vertical ribbon pattern on the envelope and accessory envelope.
- ↑ Closely resembles the Tea Dress.
- ↑ Held in arms on the Peppermint Dress.