Samantha's Paper Dolls I was a set of paper dolls focusing on Samantha Parkington. It was released in 1991, and was also part of Samantha's Pastimes before being retired in 2000.
Outfits and Accessories Represented
- Samantha is dressed in her Lacy Whites, minus the stockings.
- Afternoon Tea Dress (includes maroon hair bow)
- Hat, Locket Brooch, Purse
- Embroidery Sampler
- Play Pinafore and Afternoon Dress
- Gingerbread Man
- Flannel School Dress
- Tea Tin Lunchbox
- Book Strap, Report Book, and Composition Book
- Frilly White Frock with Lacy Collar
- Flower-Trimmed Hat
- White Party Slippers
- Tea Tray
- Cranberry Party Dress (collar is separate)
- Paper Snowflake
- Samantha's Nightgown
- Gingerbread House
- Christmas Music Box
- Samantha's Doll
- Peppermint Dress
- Mohair Teddy Bear
- Samantha's Present
- Party Pinafore, and Rosebud Circlet
- Lemonade Pitcher and Glasses
- Lace Fan, Nosegay, and Petit Fours
- Middy Dress, Sailor Tam, and Bo's'n Whistle
- Butterfly Net and Wildflowers
- Plaid Cape and Gaiters
- Elegant Hat and Muff
- Samantha's Silver Skates
- The first edition of Samantha's Paper Dolls had a vertical ribbon pattern on the envelope and accessory envelope.
- ↑ Closely resembles the Tea Dress.
- ↑ Held in arms on the Peppermint Dress.