Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Samantha's Patterns were a set of American Girl Patterns. They were released in 1989 for Samantha's Collection and later retired. The patterns allowed skilled tailors to make some of the outfits in Samantha Parkington's collection.
- Cranberry Party Dress: Dress.
- Lacy Pinafore and Rosebud Circlet: Dress, pinafore, and circlet.
- Plaid Cape and Gaiters: Cape and gaiters.
- Elegant Hat and Muff: Hat and muff.
- Lacy Whites: Underwaist and petticoat.
- Samantha's Nightgown: Nightgown.
The pattern may be downloaded from http://agplaythings.com/AG%20Patterns/DollDressPatterns.html. Adobe Reader is needed.