Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Messenger bag backpack with back straps and a purple foam handle. Purple front flap with teal lining that snaps into a plastic buckle. Zipper pouch under flap. All accessories can fit inside.
Cloth, black binder with velcro strap. American Girl of Today logo pattern in dark purple, light purple, blue, green, yellow, pink, and red. Two vertical pockets, two horizontal pockets, and pencil pocket inside. Vertical pockets can hold the notebook and horizontal pockets can hold the calculator.
Black spiral notebook with lined pages. American Girl of Today logo on front cover and white back cover.
Thin, wooden pencil, sharpened at one end. "American Girl" trademark near the not sharpened end.
Green two-pocket folder with "Homework" printed on the front. Pockets can hold the Worksheet pages.
Four school worksheets with print only on the front pages.
- Anagram Adventure
- Divide and Conquer
Anagram Adventure, Divide and Conquer, and Stargazing are reproductions from CRITICAL THINKING FOR THE MIDDLE AND UPPER GRADES by Laurie Rozakis and copyright 1991 by Scholastic Inc.
Worksheets fit in the pockets of the Folder.
Progress Report includes four pages: one white, one pink, one yellow, and one orange. Colored sheets are carbon paper and tucked inside the folded white sheet. White vertical envelope which Progress Report pages fit in.
Front page of Progress Report has blank lines for:
- Effort & Personal Development
- Academic Progress for subjects Reading, Language, Spelling, Mathematics, Science, Penmanship, Art, Music, and Physical Education
Backside of Progress Report has blank lines for:
- Student name, grade, and teacher
- Teacher comments for Quarters 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Attendance Record box with Quarters 1, 2, 3, and 4, with Days Present and Days Absent
Front page of vertical envelope has blank lines for:
- "Dear Parent/Guardian of"
- Parent/Guardian signature, student signature, and comments for Quarters 1, 2, 3, and 4
Red calculator with yellow numbers, black functions, and white "ON/C" button.
A hardback mathematics textbook that is a reproduction of Exploring Mathematics (copyright Scott, Foresman and Company, 1996).
- The girl-sized backpack was available for the cost of $38.