A Table and Chairs set is a Historical Character's set of furniture.
Historical furniture was initially tied to birthday stories and were seen on the covers; as sold, they consisted of a single table and two chairs based on popular trends for dining room or outdoor furniture in the era and were the centerpiece of Birthday Collections. Sets came with two chairs and for a while individual chairs could be purchased separately, allowing purchasers to add more seats without buying a full new set.
Several of these sets are now retired.
Table and Chairs for Historical Characters
- Felicity Merriman: Tilt-Top Table and Chairs
- Caroline Abbott: Caroline's Table and Chairs
- Josefina Montoya: New Mexican Table and Chairs
- Cécile Rey and Marie-Grace Gardner: Courtyard Furniture
- Kirsten Larson: Trestle Table and Chairs
- Addy Walker: Lazy Susan Table and Chairs
- Samantha Parkington: Wicker Table and Chairs
- Kit Kittredge: Kit's Table and Chairs
- Molly McIntire: Drop-Leaf Wooden Table, Chrome Table and Chairs
- Melody Ellison: Melody's Table and Chairs
- Julie Albright: Julie's Table and Chairs