- Names: Wing Feather and Sparrow
- First Appearance: Meet Kaya
- Eetsa: Mother.
- Toe-ta: Father.
- Brown Deer: Older sister.
- Kaya'aton'my: Older sister.
- Speaking Rain: Older sister.
- Kalutsa: Paternal grandfather.
- Aalah: Paternal grandmother.
- Pi-lah-ka: Maternal grandfather
- Kautsa: Maternal grandmother.
- Tall Branch: Maternal aunt
They often get into trouble, although the blame usually falls on Kaya. They are mischievous and are four winters old.
In the Books
Meet Kaya: An American Girl
Kaya's Escape: A Survival Story
When raiders invade the camp, the two are picked up by Brown Deer and Eetsa as they run into the woods.